Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the alert on my cell phone a couple hours ago, and just looked at the maps. I hope the weather terrorists got their act together on this one. Far Eastern NE, all of IA, extreme NW IL, Southern MN (MPLS area included) and southwest WI.

Here in the MPLS area indications are 6" to 10" starting Monday early evening.

It will be one to keep an eye on,,,,,,,,, I guess.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
just rain here so much so that if it does snow the rain that follows will wash it away. I would like to see it snow so I can see how the toro 521 with the impeller kit installed works

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice!

they claim we're gonna get something on Tuesday. It'll be gone by the next day but might be a "mess" in the meantime.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well, I'm on the warm side of all this activity.....at least for now.
The Indy TV station meteorologists are talking 3-5 inches of rain through Monday.
That's not good, but at least we haven't had tornadoes like areas in the South and Mid-South the last few days.
It's just way too warm in this area of the country for the time of year. That usually results in some ugly and frightening outcomes.

The Detailed NOAA Forecast for my locale:

Tonight
Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 49. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
Sunday
Rain, mainly before 4pm. Temperature falling to around 40 by 5pm. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Sunday Night
A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
Monday
Rain. High near 43. Breezy, with an east wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
Monday Night
Rain. Low around 38. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 25 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible

·
Registered
400 Posts
We're in the middle of a storm right now. Couple inches down right now, Suppose to go into tomorrow. Funny thing is, in the mid 40s on Thursday coming.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEY" LIFTOFF ya think you will be doing this in the coming days.:icon_whistling::icon_whistling:
Wow Powershift. That is an wild clip. I hope to never have to do that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts