Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little tibit I've thought about off-on for awhile.. The front page of the site here shows the Ariens Snowblower which is a superb machine but has a 'Hammer' clamped to it rather than the un-clogging gizmo? I know better, but my first thought is: Does that machine need a hammer to 'beat, on it to keep it going or to get it un-stuck? Like I said I know better and own a couple Ariens blowers but just thought it was kind of funny my initial thought:confused:

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Just a little tibit I've thought about off-on for awhile.. The front page of the site here shows the Ariens Snowblower which is a superb machine but has a 'Hammer' clamped to it rather than the un-clogging gizmo? I know better, but my first thought is: Does that machine need a hammer to 'beat, on it to keep it going or to get it un-stuck? Like I said I know better and own a couple Ariens blowers but just thought it was kind of funny my initial thought:confused:
YEAHHHHHHHHH we all know it is a real head and butt itcher.:p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I have not observed that detail. I always saw the Ariens up there, but never really looked at it.

Maybe it's an intimidation device. Beating the snow into submission?
Hello?
Hello?
Anyone?
Is this microphone working?
I just flew in from Vegas, and man are my arms tired.

Ok, so I suck at humor. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
there was a discussion about this in another post

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
It may be used in conjunction with this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts