Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, looking for a 414 or 420 LCT snowblower engine, I'm located in the 57049 zip code for shipping purposes.

Thanks,

Justin

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
those are pretty new ariens motors and doubt anyone has one that isn't attached to their snowblower. I bleave its going to be something you are going to have to purchase from a dealer or a business that sells small engines

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are pretty new ariens motors and doubt anyone has one that isn't attached to their snowblower. I bleave its going to be something you are going to have to purchase from a dealer or a business that sells small engines
Thanks, I agree, just thought I would throw it out there and see if by chance anyone would have one for some reason. I have emails out to Ariens and LCT, just thought I'd throw a "Hail Mary" here and see if there was anything out there.

Thanks again,

Justin

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi Guys, looking for a 414 or 420 LCT snowblower engine, I'm located in the 57049 zip code for shipping purposes.

Thanks,

Justin
Northern Tool has a powerhouse brand LCT motor of the 414cc size. I bought that earlier this year for a repower on a mckissick leaf blower. An amazing motor to say the least.

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
how about this one

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I was looking for the winter engine so I didn't have to do anything else to it other than put it on. Do you know if there is a kit to convert this to a winter engine?

Thanks for all your help!

Justin

·
Super Moderator
6,670 Posts
Thanks guys, I was looking for the winter engine so I didn't have to do anything else to it other than put it on. Do you know if there is a kit to convert this to a winter engine?

Justin
you could ask the ebay seller

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

Justin
I would doubt very much LCT would offer a winter conversion. You would be much better off looking for a winter engine of that denomination.
Best of Luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would doubt very much LCT would offer a winter conversion. You would be much better off looking for a winter engine of that denomination.
Best of Luck
I agree, that is why I started my post off by seeking a snowblower engine...

Cheers,

Justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts