Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am in need of a pull starter assembly for a Yamaha YS828W. Need the complete assembly. Yamaha part number is 7KF-15710-00-33. Thank God it's a Yamaha and starts on the second pull with a homemade starter rope. OK for now but would definitely be nice to have the starter assembly that belongs on it. Thank you.

Tom

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello,

I am in need of a pull starter assembly for a Yamaha YS828W. Need the complete assembly. Yamaha part number is 7KF-15710-00-33. Thank God it's a Yamaha and starts on the second pull with a homemade starter rope. OK for now but would definitely be nice to have the starter assembly that belongs on it. Thank you.

Tom
I think I saw that snowblower for sale in northern NH, looked like a great deal.

JNC posed a few things on your new member introduction that might help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello 2muchsnow,

You are correct. I picked it up a couple weeks ago from a young gentleman in Dover, NH. He was getting ready to move. It was a 7 hour drive up and back from my house in VT. Turned out to be well worth the trip. I unloaded it off my trailer and immediately fired it up to try it out. I have new skids on the way. Oil change and new spark plug in store.
I have found a new pull starter assembly but it will cost the same as I paid for the blower. I will keep that in mind as a last resort. Btw, I paid $200 for the Yamaha. It will help take the pressure off my 1987 JD 522. It was my father-in-laws and I got it when he passed away back in 1993. It has been a real workhorse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts