Snowblower Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
No way I would pay 100 mark up. No way it should cost that much. “Grab the bucket from there, bolt it on that, take the hydro from that pro, and put it on my pro. It looks looks interchangeable (within each series)

you can pick EFI, and non EFI.
It is easier and more efficient to make money from 100 average Joe buying available configurations than to cater to one particular Kevin.

Economies of scale, streamlined production, product distribution, and efficient product support benefits many more people and parties than a few special Kevin's.

·
Registered
1981 Canadian tire “mastercraft” made by MTD with tecumseh engine HM-80 1155334N
434 Posts
It is easier and more efficient to make money from 100 average Joe buying available configurations than to cater to one particular Kevin.

Economies of scale, streamlined production, product distribution, and efficient product support benefits many more people and parties than a few special Kevin's.
i get that but I don’t. You can buy a pro 28 disk drive, and if you want a hydro you have to get a track model, or wheeled model with EFI.
so you can,build a pro 28 with all those features, and they all fit the same pro 28,chassis. you just can’t have all

they have all the parts I don’t see how how they can’t just throw a hydro on the 28 without EFI.

“Hey joe grab the hydro,for this one….”

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
they have all the parts I don’t see how how they can’t just throw a hydro on the 28 without EFI.

“Hey joe grab the hydro,for this one….”
They can, but they won't. They know you have 4 choices.

1. Settle and buy the lower model that doesn't have what you want.
2. Grudgingly move up to next bracket or two. Pay extra for what you don't want and still don't have all you want.
3. Eff them.! Open up your wallet and piece meal together your dream machine.
4. Give up on Company A. Look at a another manufacturer and start the process all over again.

I feel your pain. I'm still lobbying for a minivan that does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, corners at 1.2g's, seats 8 people, carries 8 people's worth of luggage, tow 10,000 pound trailer, and still able to go off-roading in Moab.

Jeep, Ram, and Chrysler has all the parts, but I still haven't got my minivan.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts