Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
9,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If only they sold them here :sad2::sad2: They are asking 3,600 not sure what currency that's in.

Love that chute !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
I think they do sell Zaugg in US (not this model though).

The tracks on this look just like the new Ariens "rapid track" and this Zaugg is called "rapid" (I wonder if is just a coincidence, or if it is somehow associated with it):surprise:

·
Retired Moderator
9,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used 2014 Zaugg Rapid $28,606 (USD)

Holy Mama !!! 30 grand for a small walk behind ?? Sure you don't have an extra zero in there ??

I'm just kicking myself for not buying that JDM that was on KSL classifieds in Utah, Idaho, or Wyoming last year or the one before. Compared to one of these little Zauggs that was a steal. :sad2:

The do sell Zauggs in the US but I haven't seen any small ones. Mostly big units that are PTO for tractors.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The Zaugg's do not even need a certified and serial numbered can of "whoop ass" to clear snow.

The Zaugg dealer in Colorado can no longer import the Zaugg Snow Bear or Zaugg Snow Beast because they cannot pass the EPA pollution emmissions test as they do not have catalytic converters on the Duetz and Kubota diesel engines.

·
Retired Moderator
9,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hello Rapid405swissma,

Welcome to the forum. Things get dull around here during the summer months unless we see some new snow blowers on the horizon and then we get really active especially when we get early snows in the western USA or northern Canada. Some us especially me get rather crazy drooling over new snow blowers like the one in my avatar which is a single stage hydraulic drive radio control snow thrower made by Robomower in Germany.

For that piddling amount having it imported would be worth every Lincoln Penny, French Franc or Euro; and sending a blue cat catalytic converter to the dealer in Europe to make it street legal before its crated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts